Re: VMware+DOS network

You would need some programs with names such as:
ne2000.exe (or whatever driver is needed for the card vmware emulates)
lsl.exe
odi.exe

in addition to the netware client programs. The only way to legally get the
netware client programs is from novell, if you happen to own a server. :)
However, I do remember from the mars-nwe webpage some links to free dos
netware client programs. They just might work.

:)