RE: Advansys Boot Disk

I have built a set for you using that driver but I am not sure what network
options you need or what kind of machine you have. The result is an SMP
2.2.13-pre6 kernel (yeah, I know, it is a little behind) with the most popular
NIC drivers and no ISDN support.

Try the images at ftp://opensource.captech.com/captech/disks/slink/2.2.13pre6/

And see if they work. Let me know how you make out.