Berolist

I am trying to configure Berolist under Slink.  Here's what I have done:

installed it via dselect

add Tbin to my /etc/mail/sendmail.ct

ran the new-list program, added the list

added the line from /var/list/aliases to my /etc/aliases

ran newaliases

restarted sendmail

sent a message to the list with "subscribe" in the subject

and got the following:

###

"|/usr/sbin/list mccug"
    (expanded from: <mccug@mccug.midcoast.com>)

sh: list not available for sendmail programs
554 "|/usr/sbin/list mccug"... Service unavailable

  [ Part 2: "Included Message" ]

Reporting-MTA: dns; mccug.midcoast.com
Arrival-Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:05:52 -0400

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <mccug@mccug.midcoast.com>
Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:05:52 -0400

###

I have tried every thing I can think of, I also have tried smartlist,
Majordomo, and mailman with out any luck, all thought I had Majordomo
running while back on a different install.  I have yet to find a easy list
server to set up, maybe it's my bad luck but every one else say they don't
have problems like I do...

		-Matt-

 kopishke@midcoast.com  |				     |
 http://www.state.me.us |  The mind is not a vessel to be    |
 Web Guru, Perl writer, | filled, it is a fire to be kindled |
 Windows basher, etc...	|	     -Plutarch		     |
  *Debian GNU/Linux*    |				     |