RE: DriveReady SeekComplete Error and DriveStatusError

> I cannot give you any other suggestions ATM, because you haven't deigned
> to list /any/ of your hardware.  Since this seems to be a hardware-related
> problem, the idea that anyone could solve it for you w/o hardware specicfic
> information is ludicrous.
All you had to do was ask, then. Some of you here have a tendency to talk
down to people and be short tempered as if they didn't know to tell you something
out of spite. I didn't tell you what type of harddrive I have because I've never
dealt with that kind of error before and I wouldn't have known that it had to
do with hardware. I'll find out what type of harddrive I have tomorrow. I'm pretty
sure it's either a Mitsumi or a Toshiba IDE drive.

--
Bart Szyszka  bart@gigabee.com  ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx  http://www.bgrafyx.com