Re: Mathematica

It works just fine on my potato system. I suspect this is because the whole thing is
statically linked to its own libraries, etc.  The only gripe I have with it is I have
a dual processor system, but as it was compiled under a 2.0.x environment, there is
no SMP support. I really like the package, but SMP support would be cool.

Sean