Re: Kdevelop package on kde.tdyc.com/kde2

Stuart Ballard wrote:

> apt-get just informed me that kdevelop depends on kdelibs2g (>=
> 4:1.1.2-19990906-1.0) but it is not installable. Does anyone know if
> this is a bug, a package that isn't yet uploaded onto the server, or
> something that I need to go get somewhere else?

Sorry to reply to my own mail, but after trying to install other bits of
kde, I can't seem to get *any* of it to install. The only packages that
exist seem to end in -cvs, and all have unmet dependencies or conflict
with each other. For example, kdebase-cvs depends on qt2, but when I
tried to install qt2 it tried to *remove* kdelibs3-cvs, which is about
the only part that I *have* been able to install.

Does anyone have any information as to which packages need to be
installed in order to get a kde2 installation on potato? If this is
currently not possible, how about a kde 1 installation with a recent
version of kdevelop?

Thanks,
Stuart.