Re: Lotus Notes

On Fri, Oct 08, 1999 at 06:18:56PM -0400, Jim Penny wrote:
> Has anyone been able to get the lotus notes binary to run
> undeer Debian?

Hi,

I believe Lotus has released Domino R5 server under linux, and that you
can download it for free.  We use Notes at work, and I had thought about
setting up Domino at home in hopes that I could use it as a client
somehow, albeit overkill.  The server app needed a lot more horsepower
than my Pentium 90, so I gave it up.

I think they will have a native linux Notes client this winter.

If you somehow get it to work, please let me know, because that would
put me one step closer to eliminating windows all together.

--

Thank you,
Joe Bouchard