Re: Netscape and its cache

i for one love netscape. mainly for it's roaming abilities.  i setup
mod_roaming on my main www server an can get my bookmarks and cookies and
history files from any machine at any time.  at home i use squid for my
cache and i set my cache in netscape to 0. dont remember if netscape still
caches things but it doesnt matter to me, squid works better.  although
because of the roaming stuff i do close out netscape when im done using
it, i don't go weeks or days with it open. if i didn't the roaming
information would be out of synch.

nate
      Linux System Administrator           http://www.firetrail.com/