Re: Eggdrop and Debian

id do ldconfig -v | grep tcl and look what it says. for me:

galactica:/users/admin/nate# ldconfig -v | grep tcl
        libtcl7.6.so.1 => libtcl7.6.so.1
        libpgtcl.so.1 => libpgtcl.so.1
        libtcl8.0.so.1 => libtcl8.0.so.1

i'd find where libtcl8.0.so.1 (locate) is and make a link to it and name
the link libtcl8.0.so  i encounter this kind  of problem often and this
usually fixes it.(last night i linked libMesaGLU.so to libGLU.so so some
3D plugins for xmms to commpile) there may be another way but this one
works for me.

nate

      Linux System Administrator           http://www.firetrail.com/