Help: Rebuild bootdisk from CD after install?

I installed Debian 2.0 (CheapBytes CD) on my second hard drive, but I didn't install Lilo, and until now have been booting from the bootdisk. Today the bootdisk failed. Can I get another bootdisk from the CD by skipping the partitioning steps (so I don't wipe out my installed system) and go to the Make Bootdisk step.  Somehow the boot disk has to know that my system is on the 2nd HD. How is this recorded?

Thanks for any help.

--
Albert Hurd