Re: Disk partiotioning advice

Running windows and linux dually, is quite easy, you can just use lilo as
a boot loader and run windows from it or loadlin and use windows as a boot
loader (or whatever it does which looks like a boot loader).

Mounting windows partitions from linux is also posible with mount,
although I am not shure what limitation it poses on the files and file
names, I prefer not to use this method, what I need is the ability to
"mount" a linux partition under windows.

To run windows programs under linux wine works partially, but on that
issue I have a prolem because I use hebrew versions of the programs, which
kills wine with an error 'wrong windows version'.

What I also needed is advise on recomanded partition sizes for maximum
flexability, without getting stuck later without room to load more
programs when I can get some room from another partition.

Thanx

michf@math.tau.ac.il