Re: apt mirror list for Debian KDE packages?

> Can someone point me to a list of working mirrors for the slink and potato
> kde distributions?

   KDE.Org has them on their FTP site -- I was just playing with this
today...  Here's a line for the potato version which works (a simple change
to slink should work too):

deb ftp://ftp.us.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/latest/distribution/deb/potato i386/

--
 .                       | Celebrate the Linux "WE'RE NEVER GOING OUT
 Randy                   | OF BUSINESS SALE" by downloading an entire