Re: Interested

On Fri, Nov 12, 1999 at 01:25:14PM -0500, Donta' Watson wrote:
> Hello I am trying to find my way in this gigantic way of networking and
> communications. I have recently graduated and I am looking toward
> working
> with some other product other than Microsoft. I have heard about Linux
> and
> I linked to your site. I am intrigued by what Debian is and would like
> to find out
> more info. Thanks

Hi,

Do make a research on Linux in your favourite browser first,
read all what's in http://www.linux.org & http://www.debian.org.

And don't wait for anybody to drive your hand... Linux is quite
complex, so, you'll have to learn it by yourself... and that's
a very good thing: you will have to know the basics when you will
try to go further; of course that doesn't mean nobody will not help you.

But that means you can't sign for the 1000 miles car race, without beeing
(a bit) a mechanic :)

Debian is a distribution of Linux, among the others, it have unique
specs, and its a bit like a love story with it for all of us ;)

JY
--
Jean-Yves F. Barbier <jybarbier@wanadoo.fr>
 Wasn't there something about a PASCAL programmer knowing the value of