Re: gnome-pager loses windows and freezes X

Hello,

I don't think I can help you with your gnome-pager problem (I'm old-fashioned
and prefer to use plain old fvwm - point and click gives me a headache).
However, in terms of killing a process, why can't you just do a ctrl-alt-F3,
or F-whatever, and log in on a virtual console to kill your process without
having to shut off your computer?

--
					kevin

Kevin M. McLin			Office: Duane C-328
mcl@casa.colorado.edu		Phone: (voice) 303-492-4053
http://casa.colorado.edu/~mcl/		(fax)  303-492-7178

Snail Mail: Center for Astrophysics and Space Astronomy CB 389,
	    University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309-0389