Re: Easy way to migrate a Slackware system to debian?

Bruno Boettcher wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a running slackware system on a computer which lacks a CD.... so since
> this is a running linux system i figure that it should be possible to migrate
> it towards debian.... is there somewhere a help about this? would it be enough
> to install apt?

Hi,
Of course, it will always be possible to migrate to Debian, and the way
is called: install from scratch.

All right, maybe this doesn't help... but I don't think that there's a
simple way (install Debian and you preserve everything; apps, your
personal files, your system's settings in /etc) to do it.

Oki