key exchange party Helisinki 8.4 klo 18:00

As previously discussed in Finnish, tomorrow April 8th, we have a key exchange
session at the Pullman bar of the Helsinki railway station, 18:00 o'clock.

Instructions for a key exchange session are found at the link below.

--
Martin-Éric Racine, ICT Consultant
http://www.pp.fishpool.fi/~q-funk/