Ticкet#375566262 <zdxjgyl@eqw.et> 30.10.2018 01:53:39 Concentrate and do not be angry

Hi.

You can visit the police station but they will not help you.I dont live in your country.So nobody can track my location even for 4 months.

We upload a malware on your devise.I recorded you through your web-cam,during your porn-site visit.Now I have a video material with your masturbation.

I copied all your contacts so if you ask me to keep this secret you should send 480 $ in bitcoins.

Copy this bitcoin address - 1LMuRYiSfRzg5Axv4hprYL2KKGTJ2mtQ8P

(something like a credit card number). I give you 28 hours after reading this message for making the transaction.

All the best.Dont forget about the ignominy.