Re: permisos del /home/*

El martes 03 de octubre de 2000 a la(s) 20:07:32 +0200, Santiago Vila contaba:

>Posiblemente tu /home no tiene el bit s para el grupo (que es el que
>hace que lo hereden los que se crean dentro), esto en realidad no está
>controlado por adduser.

         Sí que está. /etc/adduser.conf:

# The USERGROUPS variable can be either "yes" or "no".  If "yes" each
# created user will be given their own group to use as a default, and
# their home directories will be g+s.  If "no", each created user will
# be placed in the group whose gid is USERS_GID (see below).
USERGROUPS=no

# If USERGROUPS is "no", then USERS_GID should be the GID of the group
# `users' (or the equivalent group) on your system.
USERS_GID=1001

--
 Just do it.

David Serrano <cyberchat2000.com@hue>             Linux Registered User #87069
Hi! I'm a .signature virus!  Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me spread!