Re: (Re)-Organize the Debian l10n-vi team

You should also think to join other important mailing lists like
Hanoilug, du-an-most, and ubuntu-vi, or if you do not wish to do so,
you can just send the info there (I'm moderating these lists with JC
André by the way and I'll authorize the posts).

Hi Mr. Quynh,

Thank you for your reply. I've already on those lists for a while. I also joined some of the discussions on those lists before, if you've noticed. :-)

Anyway, I've talked with many guys on freenode #ubuntu-vn and #vnluser, however, so far, no one there wants to join as a Debian translator. So it would be nice if you can help spread the words.

Thank you very much.
An