aout/elf

Can some kind soul tell me if there is a libg++ for the aout compiler,
or, if not, how to get a ELF binary to run on a stock 1.2.0 kernel
aout system? I have elf enabled in the kernel, but it doesn't run..
I forget the message right now. It's a farily simple c++ program,
but it's running (or supposed to) on an embeded system based on
1.2.0

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
            "Very Pete Townshendish." "Who?" "Exactly."