Re: iBCS-problem

  Dolgopolsky Igor writes:
  Igor>  Hello.  I have a problem with iBCS from 1.2.13 don't match 2.0.16.
  Igor> I downloaded iBCS 2.0 but cannot compile this.

You can just ignore the errors. I usually do "make" after un-tar-ing the
source, with no confih whatsoever and it works. The make breaks in the 2nd or
3rd subdirectory it visits --- but it does create the file "iBCS" in one of
the subdirs, and this is the module you are looking for. I usually move it to
/lib/modules/`uname -r`/ibcs.o, and have a script insmod it when needed.

--
Dirk Eddelb"uttel                             http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd