Re: XFree86 3.2 is available

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

Paul Seelig:
> Why is I-Connect obviously allowed to include non-free on their disk and
> not e.g. InfoMagic who are selling more or less an image of the primary
> Debian FTP server as well?

It's not Debian who are restricting non-free. It's the authors
of the programs. Some of them don't want people to put their
software on a CD-ROM and sell it. InfoMagic probably doesn't
want to go through all the programs in non-free and check what
they can or can't put on their disks.