Weird NFS/automounter problem.

	I have set my Debian Linux box up with the sutmounter so that
I can access all the machines on my local network. After I boot the
machine, all this works fine. I can change directory to /net(name_of_machine)
and see everything.

	But over night something weird happens. First I get the folowing
error message:
NFS server pid211@yogi:/net not responding, still trying.

	And I can't get to any of the automounted drives. Rebooting
fixes this. The first time this happend I thought it was related to
having rebooted the target mahcin, but It's now happening every night
even though the only machine that has been rebooted is the Linux machine.

	Any ideas.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems