Re: The ultimate fate of Debian

From: Paul Rightley <pright@lanl.gov>
> I solemly hope that, with the release of bo, the entire Debian developers
> team does not use the same cosmic 'hlt' instruction!

Ugh. Let's not talk about those folks. I think Linux programmers have
more sense.

One of the features of the Internet is that where previously lunatics
were generally isolated lunatics, with the Internet you can find 40
other lunatics just like you spread around the world.

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com   510-215-3502
Finger bruce@master.Debian.org for PGP public key.