Re: Xdm Problem

Hi, I had this happen to me.  The problem is that you have something
incorrect in your XF86Config file.  You should look in the xdm-errors
file mine is in /var/log/xdm-errors.  This file will tell you what the
error is and tell you what line of the XF86Config file it is in.
I hope this helps.
Paul McDermott