Re: Internet from Windows/NT thru Linux

Hi,

I did this thing with one linux box and two win95 boxes and ISDN-dialup.
winNT/95: Add the IP of the linux-box as Gateway.
          Nameserver etc. have to be entered, too.
linux   : routing should be ok without doing anything.
          kernel should be compiled with ip_forward enabled.

          I think, you have a simple ISP-account. In this case
          add to /etc/init.d/network:
          ipfwadm -F -p deny
          ipfwadm -F -a m -S 192.168.2.0/24 -D 0.0.0.0/0.

          192.168.2.0 is my local network. The rest is generic.

hope it helps,

cu

florian attenberger