Re: re CD-RW

What I do is have both ide-scsi and ide-cd as modules, and I pass
ignore=hdc as an option to ide-cd. (hdc is my CD-RW, not my regular CD-ROM)
Then when I subsequently load ide-scsi the cdrom is IDE and the cd-rw is
SCSI. (I set this up with Debian's modconf program.)

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@kaplowitz.org