Did I tell you about GotoWorld.com? Get Paid to surf FREE!

Hey people,

I found a company that will pay you to surf the Net and Instant Message.
They even make it easier to find what you want on the Net and give you tons
of free powerful tools such as email, fax, hard drive space, software, and
much more.

Now I can make extra $$ in my spare time, and I didn't have to pay any
sign-up or enrollment fees. Check out www.GoToWorld.com, and get signed up
IMMEDIATELY! Please use my Member ID # 1070522808 as the person who
referred you, or you can just use this link:
http://www.gotoworld.com/getpaid/default.asp?rid=1070522808 .

If you want to know more about this unbelievable deal, write me back.

Take Care,

John