Re: brak polskich znakow

Ok. MY polish is whacky but... :)

--- 8< ---

On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 10:03:52PM +0200, Qba wrote:
> Postawielm serwer www na Debianie Potato 2.2 i mam problem z polskimi

I put my www server on Debian Potato 2.2 and I have a problem with polish

characters (you can view it on www.cku.edu.pl). Before, the same html

> lezaly na Red Hacie 7.0 i wszystko bylo ok. Nie jest to tez z pewnoscia

was on Red Hat 7.0 and everything was ok. I am sure this is not a

> problem cache, z proxy nie korzystam. Nie jest to rownniez sprawa

problem with the cache, as I am not using a proxy. This is also not a problem
with

> przegladarki.

my borwser.

> (moja przegladarka to IE 4.72)