Re: GMT problems.

I currently use GMT 3.3.6 and 3.4-beta (both compiled from original source)
on Debian systems.  My guess is that the problem you are seeing is an NFS
issue, not a GMT issue.  You may want to repost with an NFS related subject.
I'm not an NFS expert, so I can't be much help, but there should be many
people on this list who know these issues.  If you believe that this really
is a problem with the way GMT handles file locking, please let me know so
I can work with the GMT developers to resolve this before 3.4 is released.

John