Re: matlab6 & java

danielt@ee.byu.edu wrote:

We had some trouble getting Matlab to go until we installed the en_US locale,
or something like that. We're running Debian unstable, and used... um...
dpkg-reconfigure locales or something like that, and clicked the box for
the en_US one. As I recall.

: ). I'm still a little bit newbie-ish. Does it show?

Anyway, HTH.

  --Daniel T.
    (danielt@ee.byu.edu)