Re: Asking for help: installing debian on Athlon needing nvidia driver

Monique Y. Herman wrote:

On 2004-03-02, Sis penned:
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004, Kenward Vaughan wrote:

You should start a new thread for a new question.  You are more
likely to catch people that way, should they be cruisin'n'bruisin' by
Subject in a threaded reader.
  Hmmm. I'm not sure what you mean, since i just sent in a message
  with my own subject. Isn't that starting a new thread? But,
  nevertheless...
If you just hit reply, the headers for the e-mail still indicate the old thread. Not all lists work that way, but this one does. So, write a new message and insert the debian user list address for "to:"

Actually, it's not.  To start your own thread, you need to mail the list
directly, rather than replying.

--
Damon L. Chesser
dchesser@bigfoot.com