Re: konsole: Home and End keys don't work!

> > When I'm using konsole, the <Home> and <End> keys don't work in bash.
> > The keys work fine in bash in xterm and console. Also, they work using vi
> > in konsole.
>
> My guess is that 'TERM' is set either (a) wrongly, or (b) to something
> that is not meant to be able to understand HOME and END.

TERM is set to 'linux', works fine in a normal console (but not in konsole)

> There are alternative keys; look at the "Commands for Moving" section
> of the bash man page for them.

I know about <Ctrl>-A and <Ctrl>-E, but I prefer to use Home and End.

Toshiro.

Nueva forma de conectarse a internet en URUGUAY
Tel. 0909.20.30   =>   Acceso 100% digital 56K!
Promocion lanzamiento: $0,10 mas IVA el minuto.
http://www.internet.com.uy - Internet en serio.