Re: Dear Debian Maintainers (usability)

> us something to which we are entitled.  While I wouldn't have
> added the "wah wah wah!" part, I, too, found the post to which
> Jaldhar Vyas replied to be a bit selfish in tone; and I know
> that if I was putting tons of time into developing Debian and
> then read something like that, I'd be pretty annoyed too.

Sorry, that is *not* what I wanted. The old problem with emails, that you dont
have a voice to say how you mean it. I dont want start a flamewar, I dont
want to say all this is bullshit. Never! It *is* great and it was (and is) a
lot of work.
But when I read 10 times the same problem with other words explained in this
list, I am wondering if this is really necessary. I just wanted to give you a
hint, what additional functions the new (hopefully) wonderful installer may
can have. Probably this list would have half the size.

And I am not in the postion to say: "Hey, I am your user, do it for me". How
can I?
What I am missing is a hint: hey, dont mind, here is a tool, try it out...
Isnt there a config tool at all ( I do not mean dpkg, but a wrapper for it)?
Some work in progress maybe? Anything I can start with?

I could start a new one, but I dont like to make the same work twice. And the
feeling to say: hello, I am new, and I write for you all a nice config tool,
it will be great... this is... (could someone translate unglaubwuerdig,
please).