Python problem with Fonts

I am trying to run a Python program which uses ReportLab, and it is having
some problems with fonts.  I am not a Python programmer, so this may be
a very basic problem.  I am running Python 2.3 on Unstable.

The end of the traceback I get is:-

  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/reportlab/pdfgen/canvas.py", line
1242, in setFont
    font = pdfmetrics.getFont(self._fontname)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/reportlab/pdfbase/pdfmetrics.py",
line 619, in getFont
    face = getTypeFace(fontName)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/reportlab/pdfbase/pdfmetrics.py",
line 572, in getTypeFace
    return _typefaces[faceName]
KeyError: u'Century Schoolbook L-Bold-WinAnsi'

This is actually some code called Kugar.py, which calls the ReportLab code
to generate PDF files.  The Kugar.py code adds the -WinAnsi to the end of
the font name, and I tried modifying it not to, but no change (other than the
name of the failing font).

How do I get a list of the supported fonts?  Am I missing a package?

Thanks in advance

David