Re: Mondo has legal problems?

On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 11:27 +0000, Anders Karlsson wrote:

> ZOGRBIC@bouyguestelecom.fr wrote:
> | *** Found this while looking for info about Mondo:
> | http://www.mondorescue.org
> |
> | I don't remember having heard about it. Anybody has more info about what's
> | happening?
> |
> | Cheers,
> | Zoran.
>
> No details as of yet, but I have fired off an e-mail to the address
> given on mondorescue.org. Not quite using the wording given on the
> webpage, but still requesting action to be dropped. I questioned the
> fact there was no press items relating to the action, so I hope to hear
> back with something from FastServers.net as to why they are hassling a
> mondo developer.

What did Ray Sanders or Travis Schaffner allegedly do to the other?

Before firing off an email requesting action to be dropped, it
would be useful to know the background.

It's irresponsible of the Mondo project to make such a request
without providing any reason or details.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"That doctrine of peace at any price has done more mischief than
any I can well recall that have been afloat in this country. It
has occasioned more wars than any of the most ruthless
conquerors. It has disturbed and nearly destroyed that political
equilibrium so necessary to the liberties and the welfare of the
world."
Benjamin Disraeli