Re: Debian Rescue Floppy

On Thu, Feb 03, 2005 at 10:31:33PM -0800, Mr. Jan Hearthstone wrote:
> [...]

Rather than a "rescue" floppy I usually used tomsrtbt. You can
download it from http://www.toms.net/rb/. The FAQ explains how to use
it as a rescue floppy.

If your PC supports booting from the CD, you could try booting a
knoppix CD. That should give you a working system with internet
access. Here is an article that discusses using a knoppix CD for
rescue:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-knopx.html

What exactly are you trying to fix?