Re: ion2 + x2vnc + multiple workspaces = possible?

On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 09:08:45PM -0500, Stefhen Hovland wrote:

> I just started using ion2 on my home laptop. I would also like to be
> able to use it at work while using x2vnc to connect to my windows box

You're going about this backwards, I think. Run ion inside a vncserver,
and all your workspaces will be accessible, provided that ALT-[1-9]
isn't already bound to something on your local display.

--
Re-Interpreting Historic Miracles with SED #141: %s/water/wine/g