Re: menu problem

Further to my update-menu problems

I want to make sure if it is a bug I submit it to the right area

original problem

I use update-menus to create my own debian menus. this has been working
fine for about 2 years

now it doesnt update at all

However I can see the changes in ~/.local/share/applications/menu-xdg
but they never appear in kde

I am not sure if the problem lies with
kde,
menu-xdg or
menu

I am fairly sure that menu (update-menus) is working fine
using the -v switch I see extra items being added

I have deleted .kde .kderc and ~/.local/share/applications/menu-xdg but
no matter what I do I cant get the new entries to appear.

Can anyone suggest which package I should submit a bug against or if
there is any further testing I can do