Re: packet libmyodbc broken in SID?

Thanks Kevin,

i am aware of the pitfalls introduced by SID. But all I was looking for was
information. I think it is a good idea to ask the mailing list before I file
a bug. E.g. sometimes someone knows that there is a workaround, which might
be helpful when filing a report. Or someone just knows more about the issue
than i can read from the bug reports.

At the moment I am just patient since almost every day parts of ODBC are
updated... someone is heavily working on it.

Regards, Tim