Re: Thunderbird not visible

Paul Scott wrote:
> I will still continue to use mutt on my old (P-90) laptop.

    Hey in cases like that I can't argue.  :)

> It runs but nothing appears on the screen.  I have found nothing relevant in logs
> or anything with Google.  TIA for any diagnostic thoughts.

    Uhm, ok, what does strace tell ya is going on?  Sometimes when something
is just inexplicably hung a good strace gives a clue as to the cause.  Also do
you have any extensions in TBird at all?  If so start it up from the command
line with "--safe-mode" to see if that helps.  That, however, is a guess based
on a similar experience I had with Firefox so it might not be relevant or, in
fact, a valid command-line parameter.  :)