Re: GIFT DANCER ON CARRIAGE

Andrei Popescu wrote:

On Sat, 4 Feb 2006 00:01:02 +1300
Chris Bannister <mockingbird@ihug.co.nz> wrote:

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 08:39:40PM +0200, Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 02:11:36 +0100
"Tatiana Kornienko" <tatiana.kornienko@op.pl> wrote:

I Olesia, 30 years dancer on carriage, look partner for dance. Dance on carriage with 1998, like dance Latinosci.
Concueror

I't with "K" & "Q"... Konqueror :-P

7 medale with tournament.
Dance SALSA - first  dance in Europy make I and healthy partner.
          ^^^^

	   Google?
--
Chris.
======

I remember a post with "samba won't dance" and answered with "what about salsa?". This might have got it in Google... :-)

Andrei

--
Gabriel Parrondo
Linux User #404138

"In theory there's no difference between the theory and the practice. In the practice There is."