Re: debian meets HP Proliant DL320

Hi,

I'm searching for a solution, too. It seems that other kernels
than the default one in "etch" 2.6.15 do work better. I.e. the
2.6.5 from the HP smartstart-cd doesn't have this problem.
But I gave up, transfering this into the installed system on
harddisk ... too complex for my time budget.

Btw., did you manage to get the SAS-RAID running? What kernels
have you tested?

Does anyone know what other versions the etch-installer is
offering? And how can i afterwards install other versions
with a suitable initrd? Keep in mind, the problem prevents the
system from booting.

Thanks in advance,

Stefan