How to create a local mirror from CD

Hi,
I tried to find a simple document which explain how to create a local
mirror, but I can't, all I found are complicated or not complete
enough!!??

My goal is simple:
I want to create a local mirror from CD's, I downloaded CD or DVd, I
want to create a mirror for my University ( just loacl) to install
from there on any machine, by using netinstall. ( or thru pxe);

I can't use direct connexio to internet to create Mirror (i haven't
good link!!!), I want create it from CD.

thanks help
bela