Re: Help

On Tue, Mar 03, 2009 at 04:52:43PM +0800, Mr. Wang Long wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 16:14, Dylan M. <altimitos151@gmail.com> wrote:
> > It is taking a very long to boot up the debian os. How long should it take
> > to boot up?
> Normally around one minute, maybe 30 sec, maybe 2 min.

It all depends on how much and what services/daemons you have
enabled. Starting sshd, httpd, mpd... takes time and will slow down
the boot process. I have a br0 interface set up, and that alone slows
down my boot process about 10 seconds. I don't really care though.

--
Lisa, vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and eskimos.
	~ Homer J. Simpson