Re: Where are the jigdo files for amd64?

>Vincent Lefevre wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Any reason why the following directories are empty?
>>
>> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/jigdo-cd/
>> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/jigdo-dvd/
>>
>> IIRC, there was something yesterday.
>>

>It's not limited to the Jigdo files either, all weekly-builds for AMD64
>are missing.

Looks like a temporary build failure early this morning; I'll retry
amd64 by hand once the other architectures are finished.

"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'
 as meaning someone who's only ever written one device driver." -- Daniel Pead