Re: How do I get this dialog back?

On 2011-03-01 08:52:04 Igor Sverkos wrote:
>http://f.666kb.com/i/breb9xzqa8abc1ls7.jpg
>
>I am asking myself, how do I get this dialog back again (for example,
>when I want to add another service, which should be restarted, when libc
>got updated...).

It should actually prompt you next time as well.  Its using the debconf
interface, but I don't believe this actually gets persisted in the debconf
database and reused on later installs.

You could always try (dpkg-reconfigure libc6) as root, though.  That should
re-ask all the questions for values stored in the debconf database for that
package.