Re: Debian 6 uninstallable?

On 2011-03-02 14:11:20 GMT, Scott Ferguson replied:

> Did you just do the breadcrumb (hit enter) install?

Yes.

> did you try only the one dvd drive?

Yes.  I figured the drive was OK because it worked for installing 5.0.8 and
testing.

> I no longer have that netinst image (replaced with last nights one)- so I
> can't test it.

I also just deleted my copies.  I do still have the two CDs I made but don't
know how to regenerate the iso file from the CDs (unless a copy of the intact
iso file is on the CD; I forget).

It's been two weeks now, but as best I can recall I selected Auto-Partition
because I couldn't get Manual to work.  (I usually use Manual.)  Once Auto
was selected I could change whatever I wanted anyway.