Re: Flash video stopped working[Solved]

On 04/03/11 14:02, Alan Chandler wrote:
On 04/03/11 08:55, Andrei Popescu wrote:

Do you have gnash installed?

Interesting question. It appears so, although this morning I had just
decided to try and remove swfdec as it said it was a transition package,
and that immediately removed gnash.

I have tried this particular youtube video with and without gnash and it
seems to make little difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPnehDhGa14

I also have other web sites where I have flowplayer installed. These
seems to work fine - but I think it also pulls in swfobj via js.

I further re-install of gnash (but not the associated browser plugin) it seems to work OK now

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk