Re: wheezy after update significant slow

Am Samstag, 1. Oktober 2011 schrieb Wolodja Wentland:
> On Sat, Oct 01, 2011 at 13:23 +0200, Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:
> > 7. I reverted to xserver-xorg version before the last one, but although
> > it was a little bit better, it was not good as expected.
>
> Reverted from to which version? Which driver (exactly) are you using? How
> is it installed?

I reverted from xserver-xorg 1.7.6 to 1.7.5.

> Please also read:
>
> http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=166025

After I read this, I now reverted to xserver-xorg 1.7.3 and it is working
again like a charm. However, this bugreport is very, very similar to mine.

> Does it happen if you downgrade to Xorg 1.10 as well?

I could not find Xorg 1.10, so still at 1.11.

All the time the nvidia drivers were version 2.80, stock debian packages.

I will now stay at Xorg 1.7.3, maybe the 1.7.7 will be better. Seems, I  am
the only one with this problem.

Thanks for the help, and I will update step by step and watch this during the
next time, so maybe I will find out something more, which package is the buggy
one.

Hopefully some other people might also be able to help, when they get the same
problem.

best regards

Hans